Sunday, February 12, 2012

#ProjectAwesome2012 : I'm Awesome

hello :)

happy sunday ! I'm Awesome ! jyeah . anyway last week , lassie wif my friend telah join one project called #ProjectAwesome2012 . well thanks syazberry sebab invite lassie untuk join project ni . kalau tak sumpah tak tawu apakah I'm Awesome tu . hehehehe :)

then malas nak type banyak di pagi nan indah ini . check out my pictures k my baby ! zassssssssss ~


#ProjectAwesome2012

*
*
*

Taman Tasik Merdeka, Johor Bahru

my gegirl :)

making of

our poster

making of

crazy friend with his crazy awesome pose . ahakz :P

us

We're Awesome
@killhana, @lassiegewdix, @nrhdyhmlk, @zulfahmiabidin

laugh and love . yang hujung tu over kan ?

its me 
I'm Awesome !

I'm awesome , hby ? hehe , jom lah join project ni . mudah je . tak susah pun . and today is last day okeyh ?  so come on guys , make a world awesome with your pose . wink :)

have a nice day . muax !

4 comments:

Thanks for comments . You're wonderful :)

 


Power by Blogger